Sunday, August 31, 2008

Split Salmon finished


I finished the split salmon bracelet this week. One side is go with the flow, smooth currents; the other is against the flow, swirly currents - like the salmon swimming out to ocean and back upriver. I like it, wore it part of the day Sat. The person who inspired it said it was too wide for her taste, I guess I like chunky stuff! Now to start my Bead Journal Project pages. I bought a raku leaf, more than I would normally pay for just a bead, but I know it is for my BJP, so it will be for me. My copy of Robin Atkin's newest book arrived, so I'm raring to go and see what I come up with!

2 comments:

Gypsy said...

There's no such thing as 'too chunky'!! LOL!
That is a wonderfully inspired bracelet, and brings to mind the sunny forests of WA and OR states!
Aryd'ell

flyingbeader said...

WOW, that is one funky chunky great bracelet.

dot