Sunday, August 24, 2008

Salmon bracelet




I had a chance to do some beadwork this week, finally! The lid for the CWC bowl is almost done, just 2 more strands of wire to weave in. The other project Ive been working on is a split salmon bracelet. I'm working on the background now. One side will be smooth lines, the

other side swirls (with or against the flow). The smooth side is almost finished. Hopefully this week Robin Atkin's new book will arrive, so I can plan a little more for the new BJP. My size is dictated by the area left in the middle of last year's pages, and I've decided to challenge myself with new color combinations and new stitches (which is why I need Robin's book!). I also received my bead order that I placed for the doll challenge, so that may start soon as well! So many ideas, so little time!

No comments: