Monday, April 20, 2009

Bracelets

I haven't had a lot of time for beading lately, but I have been working on some bracelets. I finished the pink/purple version of the purple/pink one I did for a friend, with a nice silver toggle. I don't know why it put the picture sideways! I finished the first of many orange and purple (hometown colors) bracelets that will be gifts. The copper toggle really plays up the orange. The current in-progress one is green and black with man-made malachite - the greens are silver-lined, and sparkle nicely!
Now that the sun actually shines once in a while, the molding is getting stained and poly-ed to finish the bedroom - also where my "studio" is. Part of my craft storage is in the closet, part in the living room (backwards, so I can't access it of course!) and DH doesn't want any of it properly placed until the molding is down so he doesn't have to move it again. At least the molding is getting closer to being done! Of course, with the sun shining, I need to get the gardens in order - which eats into my beading time! It also means the girls can play outside, so they aren't under my feet so when I do bead, it's more peaceful.

No comments: