Sunday, July 20, 2008

Goddess2

This goddess is second in a series of planned goddesses. I finished her a little while ago. She has stone chips on short fringe for hair, a heart on her abdomen and fringes on the bottom. I tend to bead to the edge on this type of projects, and hand sew the back on afterwards. The bead for her mouth is a short milliflori(sp?) tube. She's browns and reds with turquoise accents. The necklace is a triple strand, with an additional piece to make it longer to adapt to different necklines.

My pictures may be sparse for a little while - I've misplaced my camera, and am relying on the capabilities of my video camera for now. We'll see, maybe it will take better pictures!

I'm currently working on 2 pendants that use scrap booking chipboard pieces for the structure - one is a leafy face, one bluesy. I'm hoping to use viking knit chains for them. It will be a series of pieces using circles and ovals in different ways.

No comments: